At MANA, we are always growing our team and looking for intellectually curious and creatively driven individuals. There are opportunities in all of our employee divisions so check back often for updates and visit us on LinkedIn.
For general employment inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answer telephones, assist clients and direct them to the correct department.
- Screen calls for senior management and respond via email
- Reserve conference room for meetings and organize room logistics.
- Managing visitors and guestbook signing
- Reserve car service and maintain log of confirmation numbers.
- Various administrative duties for internal affairs, and engineering departments.
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations, or other related discipline, along with 5-7 years’ experience in Planning in cosmetics manufacturing or related CPG industry.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possession of relevant technical knowledge.
- Possess high level of safety awareness
- Must possess clerical ability.
- Must possess human resource skills to relate effectively with people from diverse background.
- Report any equipment malfunction or safety hazard for corrective action. Ensuring that in-process documentation is followed and complete.
- Scanning of all raw materials of in process batches and double checking for all weights.
- Labeling and forwarding of in-process batch samples to the Lab.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
- At least 2 years of accounting related education. Four or more years of practical experience
- Knowledge of standard Accounts Payable policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of JD Edwards Enterprise One
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure, analyze and solve problems as well as multitask.
- Must be an excellent communicator (will be working closely with many other employees and vendors). Experience within a manufacturing environment is extremely helpful